Weekdays can be a busy time for you to prepare and cook food. Preparing meals ahead of time would save you from eating and spending money in fast food chains. The following meal prep ideas will make your meals healthier and a little easier.
Courtesy of Clean & Delicious
2. Use vegetables for various recipes. The amount of veggies you prepare depends on the number of people in your household so it’s all up to you how big serving you prepare. First, steam the broccoli and cauliflower, then cut them using a kitchen scissor. Flavor it with extra virgin coconut oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and boiled chicken cut into cubes.
3. Another easy and healthy meal is veggie quesadilla, lay it flat in a hot pan then add shredded cheese on one side, top it with your chicken broccoli, cauliflower salad then another layer of shredded cheese. Fold it and use a teapot to make sure its flat, then do it on the other side for another 2 minutes. You can also prepare a greek yogurt dip on the side.
4. Heard of turkey veggie wrap? An easy and healthy recipe snack for you and your kids! Use two slices of turkey, top it with sliced carrots and green beans then squeeze in some mustard. Wrap it like a roll, cut it in two and voila! You got a healthy protein snack in less than 2 minutes!
5. A ready to go healthy dips with your raw veggies can help you stay away from fast food chains and other junk foods. Also a perfect snack for school and work.
6. Turkey meatball muffins, a good protein addition for your various meals. You can match it with your salad by slicing it into small pieces then sprinkle it on top. You can also cook it with marinara sauce and cheese on top. Lastly, add it to your raw veggies too!
Did you enjoy these meal prep ideas? Feel free to comment below.